Create your own and unique summer style with Wordans! Be it t-shirts, tank tops, tote bags, or iPhone cases, make sure your summer is filled with colour and personality! Here’s a few of our favourites :
Be it Fashion, News, Celebrities, Memes, Local, or International trends, it is no secret that creating t-shirts designs that follow the everyday vogue is a great way for designers to gain some extra coverage and sell their products… Luckily, you can do all of that with Wordans!
ACCESS YOUR ONLINE SHOP HERE AND START SELLING YOUR CREATIVE DESIGNS!
1. Create a unique shop Title. This title is seen before the URL and the description so it is a major component
2. Focus locally : reach your target in a more efficient way by focusing on its territory
3. Focus seasonally : a special occasion is always a purchase incentive
4. Name your products : having your pages identified will increase their value
5. Use keywords that follow the trends to categorize your products. For more inspiration, use Google Trends
Here’s some more detailed tips by our SEO Specialist, Antonin Pasquereau :
“In the backlinks world, Google called “Panda” the algorithms of penalization relative to similar or duplicated content. Since 2011, this word has been known by a lot of webmasters that have probably noticed a drop in their organic traffic. These are few of the reasons why :
- Duplicated content or text
- Similar content or text
- Syndicated or “cross-domain” content.
The web is more intelligent than you think. The best way to assure the ultimate results in search engine optimization for your online shop is to create UNIQUE pages and titles as much as possible. The best tool that you can use is your page title, also called “Meta Tag”:
<title> I am | UNIQUE</title>
This will be translated in search engines as THE VERY FIRST ELEMENT, before the URL or the shop description. It’s importance is major! Be creative and evaluate the best variations of keywords that can increase your sales. Ideas?
- Create a unique shop Title. This title is seen before the URL and the description so it is a major component
- Focus locally : reach your target in a more efficient way by focusing on its territory
- Focus seasonally : a special occasion is always a purchase incentive
- Name your products : having your pages identified will increase their value
- Use keywords that follow the trends to categorize your products. For more inspiration, use Google Trends
The unique content’s definition is the very first step to an important growth on the web today.”
I came across this t-shirt today.
The description says: Go for stylishly dishevelled cool in Balmain’s olive green distressed detail cotton t-shirt. Work the runway look by teaming this statement staple with cargo pants and ankle boots for a luxe spin on utility chic. Shown here with Balmain shoes, jacket, pants and clutch.
Price tag? Guess. You’ll never guess…. Are you ready? Are you sitting down? You should… Sit… Brace yourself… Here it goes… Wait… Maybe you should get some water too…. I don’t want you to faint or throw up a little in your mouth… Go… I’ll wait… Yer back? Good… Ready? The t-shirt sells for one thousand six hundred and twenty five dollars. That’s $1625.
I really thought there was a typo. Is this “fashion house” for real? Has anyone purchased this t-shirt? and more importantly, why would anyone buy a t-shirt full of holes that looks like a military discard? We throw our old t-shirts full of holes out. Not buy one full of holes. It’s insulting to my intelligence.
So I ask you: What is the very maximum you would ever pay for an unbranded designer t-shirt? I’m really dying to know. Leave a comment here or fan us on Facebook and leave your answer on the the Wall.
If for whatever reason you actually like this t-shirt, here’s a tip: Wordans sells American Apparel t-shirts for $14.95 CAD and we even have ’em in Army Green.
Save yourself the other $1610.05. At this price you can even afford to screw up your first sheering and slashing attempt 😉